Check out what Alan, Melissa, and Steven think about Dave Delaney and his quest to be a better networker, parent, and marketer. Dave is all that plus a keynote speaker, content & digital marketing consultant, and author of the book New Business Networking.
Steven met Dave a few years ago at a conference in Scottsdale Arizona, shared an uber together and stayed connected ever since.
- [1:56] In case you need to know the perfect way to high-five someone, Alan and Melissa demonstrate
- [2:30] Hear an expanded story on how I met Dave and talk about my debut of The Creative Hustler
- [4:04] Networking 101
- [8:15] “Dave is such a networker that he actual wrote the book on networking”, no really. New Business Networking: How to Effectively Grow Your Business Network Using Online and Offline Methods
- [10:30] Here us talk about Nashville, Jack Daniels, and the fact that it’s distilled in a dry county.
- [12:45] Dave’s Family Vacations: daleneysgo.com
- [16:55] We explore the GooLoo … This just seems badass. Check it out and let us know.
- [20:20] Taking a dive into Dave’s mobile office.
- [21:30] We chat about Breather and our recent experience there, owned by @julien
- [24:40] Knowem.com check if your online real estate is available across the internet.
- [26:00] Melissa’s Moment of Hustle